All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Islamic investment opportunities from the CEO of the world's leading Islamic finance bank Offering an insider's perspective on a rapidly growing sector of the financial industry, Investing in Islamic Funds details the basic principles of Islamic investing for Muslims and n-Muslims alike. It explains how Islamic equity and fixed-income products differ from traditional funds, and how they deliver excellent results while still conforming to Sharia principles. Using hard data from the last six years, the book also reveals how Islamic funds have offered predictable, reliable returns in volatile markets and turbulent financial times. For institutional investors as well as sophisticated individual investors, the book serves as an excellent introduction to the subject and surveys the full range of products available. Additionally, the book will arm financial services professionals with the kwledge they need to explain this new investment opportunity to clients. * One of the few books available that offers comprehensive data on the performance of Islamic funds in addition to the underlying theory that governs them * Written by the CEO of CIMB-Principal Islamic Asset Management, the world's leading Islamic finance bank * Features charts, case studies, comparative analysis, and a tabular data format * Debunks the misconceptions traditional investors may have about the profitability Islamic funds For professional and institutional investors, as well as private investors looking for new opportunities, Investing in Islamic Funds offers a much-needed primer on this fast-growing market.
- Author BiographyNORIPAH KAMSO is currently an Advisor to CIMB Islamic. She was previously the CEO of CIMB Principal Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd. Since 2008, she has successfully established a platform for the firm to extend its reach across the globe. Previously she served as the CEO of CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad, where she pioneered the listing of the world's first Regional ASEAN Exchange Traded Fund, CIMB ASEAN 40 ETF on the Singapore Exchange in 2007. She is a two-time winner of the Marketing Personality of the Year Award (2005 & 2006) by Asia Asset Management for the Asia Pacific region, CEO of the Year for Malaysia (2007) and Personal Achievement Award for contribution to Islamic Asset Management by International Takaful Summit, London (2012). Besides serving as a council member of the Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM), she was the past president of the Malaysia Futures Brokers Association (MFBA).
- Author(s)Noripah Kamso
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.