All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Fourth Edition of the definitive handbook on investing in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), which provide some of the best total returns in the investment world, along with above-average dividend yields and stable earnings, have become increasingly popular with both individual and institutional investors. Investing in REITs, Fourth Edition has established itself as the definitive guide to understanding this attractive asset class. The book is invaluable for investors, financial planners, and investment advisers interested in understanding REITs and REIT investment opportunities. As their earnings and dividends are beginning to grow again after the Great Recession and as they are in a unique position to take advantage of distressed sale opportunities w is an excellent time for investors to consider REITs for both diversification and strong total returns. The new edition covers: * A comprehensive history of the REIT industry * How REITs compare with other competitive investments * How to spot blue-chip REITs and control investment risk * How to value individual REIT stocks, and REIT shares generally * How to build a diversified REIT portfolio, directly or with REIT mutual funds * Understanding the risk-and-reward dynamics of commercial real estate * Assessing n-US REITs and how to invest in them * Important new developments and strategies in the REIT industry Author Ralph L. Block, who has been investing in REIT stocks for 40 years and is widely considered a leading authority on REITs, brings the historical success of Investing in REITs right up to date. This book is an essential read for both individuals and institutions who desire to invest in commercial real estate through REIT stocks.
- Author BiographyRalph L. Block, has been an active participant in the REIT industry for four decades, as an individual investor, investment advisor, professional money manager, author, publisher, and consultant. Mr. Block is currently the owner and proprietor of Essential REIT Publishing Co. For his many contributions to the REIT industry, Block received the 2004 Industry Achievement Award from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT).
- Author(s)Ralph L. Block
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.