All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting in St. Petersburg is the definitive guide to investment opportunities and business practice in Russia's original capital city. Published in association with the Government of St. Petersburg, the guide provides an objective assessment of the ecomic and investment climate, information on market potential in key industry sectors, combined with uniquely authoritative and practical advice on the mechanics of investing and doing business in the city.
- Author BiographyDr. Marat Terterov holds a Ph.D. from St.Antony's College, Oxford. He is author of over a dozen books addressing the business environment in the former Soviet Union and the Middle East. He recently co-authored a major USAID study evaluating privatization in Egypt and, as a consultant to the UK government, has advised British companies on Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and other countries. He speaks frequently at the Centre for International Briefing and is author of academic articles on the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. He also holds a Chevening Scholarship. He has edited over a dozen books for Global Market Briefings on foreign investment in countries of the former Soviet Union, the Balkans and the Middle East, including Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Croatia, Bahrain, Egypt and Libya.
- PublisherBlue Ibex Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleDoing Business with... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGMB Publishing Limited
- Content Note1
- Weight734 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarat Terterov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.