Investing in the Second Lost Decade: A Survival Guide for Keeping Your Profits Up When the Market is Down by Tom J. Kopas, Joe D. Turner, Martin J. Pring (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.48+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Prepared for Ather Lost Decade? [Pring] sees ather 'lost decade,' but also ways to make it a winner . ( The New York Times ). Don't let the secular bear eat you. Prepare to earn steady profits in ather decade of volatile and disappointing market returns. For more than four decades, Martin Pring has been a leading invator and practitioner of financial and business cycle analysis. In Investing in the Second Lost Decade , Pring - along with seasoned portfolio managers Joe Turner and Tom Kopas - offers conclusive proof that we're only near the midway point of a continued secular cycle of flat returns and deeply cyclical ecomic conditions. To guide you through these uncertain times, Pring, Turner, and Kopas deliver a proven action plan for mastering the realities facing today's investors. Using proprietary analysis, the authors explore the characteristics of long-term bear markets along with the looming dual threats of inflation and rising interest rates - and outline positive steps you can take to create a dynamically managed investment portfolio. You'll discover t only how to take advantage of emerging profit opportunities but how to protect yourself from inevitable cyclical declines. Invest confidently and decisively, even in today's secular bear market. Learn how to: understand the secular trends for stocks, bonds, and commodities and the importance of paying attention to business cycle swings; develop two distinct game plans: one for defense, to protect assets in difficult periods, and one for offense, to grow wealth during favorable conditions; learn to tailor asset allocations to minimize risk and optimize returns throughout the business cycle; and, achieve more consistent portfolio returns with less risk - and less stress. The secular bull markets of the 1980s and 1990s are long gone - and with them the conventional buy-and-hold, indexing, and passive asset allocation methodologies that will continue to frustrate investors. Wait-and-see isn't a plan; it's a wish. Start following the proven investing strategies outlined in Investing in the Second Lost Decade today and you will be on your way to building wealth while safeguarding your hard-earned assets.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Pring is regarded as one of the best-known and well-respected figures in financial market analysis. He serves as chief investment strategist at Pring Turner Capital Group. Joe D. Turner and Tom J. Kopas are principals and portfolio managers at Pring Turner Capital Group, a money management firm dedicated to the business cycle investment strategy discussed in Investing in the Second Lost Decade.
- Author(s)Joe D. Turner,Martin J. Pring,Tom J. Kopas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight546 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.