All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment Banking FOCUS NOTES provides a comprehensive, yet streamlined, review of the basic skills and concepts discussed in Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions, Second Edition. The focus tes are designed for use both as a companion to the book, as well as on a standalone basis. Investment Banking focuses on the primary valuation methodologies currently used on Wall Street namely, comparable companies analysis, precedent transactions analysis, DCF analysis, and LBO analysis as well as detailed M&A analysis from both a sell-side and buy-side perspective. Our focus tes seek to help solidify kwledge of these core financial topics as true mastery must be tested, honed, and retested over time.
- Author BiographyJoshua Rosenbaum is a Managing Director at UBS Investment Bank in the Global Industrial Group. He originates, structures, and advises on M&A, corporate finance, and capital markets transactions. Previously, he worked at the International Finance Corporation, the direct investment division of the World Bank. He received his AB from Harvard and his MBA with Baker Scholar honors from Harvard Business School. Joshua Pearl is an investment analyst at Brahman Capital Corp. Previously, he structured and executed leveraged loan and high yield bond financings, as well as leveraged buyouts and restructurings as a Director at UBS Investment Bank in Leveraged Finance. Prior to UBS, he worked at Moelis & Company and Deutsche Bank. He received his BS in Business from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business.
- Author(s)Joshua Pearl,Joshua Rosenbaum
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.