Investment Legends: The Wisdom That Leads to Wealth by Barrie Dunstan (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by coochiecool
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $21.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart-philosophy, part-business strategy and part-biography, Investment Legends provides fascinating insight into the key ingredients required for successful investing, as explored through the experiences and tips of fifteen of the world?s leading investors. Drawing on his forty years in the business, leading Financial Review journalist, Barrie Dunstan has travelled the globe interviewing the cast of characters in this book. Throwing the net far and wide, Dunstan?s subjects include those virtually born into the business, such as Barton Biggs and Peter Bernstein, as well as others who came to investment via the card tables at Las Vegas or the ski slopes of Switzerland. Each interview provides insights about the legends - who are they, how do they think about investment, what do they believe is most important, why these beliefs matter, and when they might change their mind. In this captivating book, you?ll get to meet some of the world?s leading lights in the investment world. Share in their secrets to success, and follow their dramatic journeys, led by the guiding hand of wise and insightful author, Barrie Dunstan.
- Author BiographyBarrie Dunstan is one of Australia s most experienced and widely read investment writers, with 52 years of stock market involvement underpinning his craft. He has worked at The Age and The Herald, and since 1987 has been writing for The Australian Financial Review, where he is currently an associate editor.
- Author(s)Barrie Dunstan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight402 g
- Width151 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.