CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA suspense-filled romance that exposes human trafficking in the United States and celebrates the story of one woman's survival. Kidnapped from Aruba, Kathleen McDougal survives a year of slavery when she is unexpectedly rescued by a handsome, powerful man who is mysteriously dedicated to her recovery. Suffering from PTSD, she returns to her hometown where she struggles to overcome her past and begin life anew. Wracked with guilt when a friend is killed by angry slave traffickers, Jason Montgomery builds a foundation that rescues and supports victims of human trafficking. When he agrees to rescue Kathleen, his charitable duties soon conflict with his attraction to her. He strives to keep her safe from slave traffickers bent on revenge who are determined to keep her from testifying against them but Jason soon discovers his heart is the one in danger. Thrown into a dangerous game of life and death; Kathleen and Jason work together to fight human trafficking. Can they conquer the evils of slavery and overcome their pasts? Join them on their adventure as they discover themselves along the way. A suspense-filled story of love and survival set in tropical Miami, Florida.
- Author BiographyFor more than a decade, Joy Ann Coll has been writing romance novels. She graduated from the University of Delaware and went on to pursue a successful twenty-five year career at DuPont. After leaving the corporate world, she moved to coastal Florida and began working on her writing career by taking part in conventions and contests held by Romance Writers of America. Her debut novel, A King's Ransom, was published in July 2012. Joy lives in Vero Beach, Florida, with Bernard, her husband of twenty-three years.
- Author(s)Joy Ann Coll
- PublisherJoy Ann Coll
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoy Ann Coll
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.