All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the psychological foundation for speaking to imaginal others.
- Author(s)Mary Watkins
- PublisherSpring Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Publications,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.