All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew poetry by Jim Moore, who elevates ecomy of phrase to an art ( Minneapolis Star Tribune ) No, I don't kw the way to get there. Two empty suitcases sit in the corner, if that's any kind of clue. from Almost Sixty Brief, jagged, haiku-like, Jim Moore's poems in Invisible Strings observe time moving past us moment by moment. In that accrual, line by line, is the anxiety and acceptance of aging, the mounting losses of friends to death or divorce, the accounting of frequent flyer miles and cups of coffee, and the poet's own process of writing. It is a world of both diminishment and triumphs. Moore has assembled his most emotionally direct and lyrically spare collection, one that amounts to his book of days, seasons, and stark realizations.
- Author BiographyJIM MOORE is the author of six previous books of poetry, including Lightning at Dinner. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Spoleto, Italy.
- Author(s)Dr Jim Moore
- PublisherGraywolf Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press
- Weight163 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.