Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the best of communication theories and practice, and also showcases and explores the ways that National Geographic Explorers and researchers use communication to carry out their work, develop professional and personal relationships with others, and share their discoveries and research with the larger public.
- Author BiographyPh.D. in Communication, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, 2007.Emphasis: Rhetorical Theory and Criticism, Political Communication, Feminist Theory. M.A., Speech Communication, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, 2000. Teaches communicaiton studies at Colorado State University. Doctor of Philosophy, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana; Master of Arts, University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon. Professor, Speech Communication, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorad since 1998. Author of INVITATION TO PUBLIC SPEAKING 4TH EDITION (Cengage).
- Author(s)Cindy Griffin,Jennifer Bone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight848 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.