Involving Colleges: Successful Approaches to Fostering Student Learning and Development outside the Classroom by Elizabeth J. Whitt, John H. Schuh, Kuh (Hardback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvolving Colleges details the extracurricular environments of 14 diverse involving colleges and universities and shows how and where their successful conditions and characteristics can be adapted to other institutions to complement each institution's unique educational purpose and mission.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Whitt,John H. Schuh,Kuh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.