Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $216.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhile dealing with the design and operation of ion sources, this book additionally discusses the physics of ion formation of the various elements with different charge states and charge neutralization. Ion selection and beam diagstics are equally included, and the presentation of the necessary equations and diagrams for the various parameters makes this a useful handbook for ion sources.
- Author(s)Huashun Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/11/1999
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight873 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJianrong Zhang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.