All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential companion for all pilgrims and visitors covers all the principal sites on the island of Iona - one of world's most visited holy places. Every Wednesday, there is a pilgrimage around the island and this guide follows its route, stopping at all the principal sites to reflect on the island's history rooted in Celtic spirituality, and to pray for the needs of the world.
- Author BiographyThe text is by Peter Millar, a Church of Scotland minister and formerly the Warden of Iona Abbey. A member of the Iona Community, he now lives in Edinburgh. The photography is by Martin Guppy who is well-known for his range of calendars and greeting cards featuring Scottish landscapes.
- Author(s)Peter Millar
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight5 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine113 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.