All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume set. Bryn Mawr Commentaries provide clear, concise, accurate, and consistent support for students making the transition from introductory and intermediate texts to the direct experience of ancient Greek and Latin literature. They assume that the student will kw the basics of grammar and vocabulary and then provide the specific grammatical and lexical tes that a student requires to begin the task of interpretation. Hackett Publishing Company is the exclusive distributor of the Bryn Mawr Commentaries in North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight160 g
- Width214 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.