All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIQ and psychometric tests are increasingly used in recruitment and selection procedures by those companies who want to ensure they employ workers of the highest calibre. With hundreds of questions on verbal, numerical and spatial ability, memory, creativity and personality, IQ and Psychometric Tests will help you to weigh up your strengths and weaknesses and improve your score. It also includes two full length IQ tests. Vital preparation for anyone facing these tests as part of a recruitment procedure, IQ and Psychometric Tests will also appeal to anyone who enjoys stretching their mind and exercising their brain.
- Author BiographyPhilip Carter is an IQ expert who is continually devising new tests and puzzles. He has produced many books covering all aspects of testing, puzzles and reasoning. These include Advanced IQ Tests, IQ and Aptitude Tests, IQ and Personality Tests, IQ and Psychometric Test Workbook, IQ and Psychometric Tests, Test and Assess Your Brain Quotient and The Brain Fitness Workout. With the late Ken Russell he has written Test Your IQ, Test and Assess Your IQ and Ultimate IQ, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Philip J. Carter
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleTesting Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.