All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tribunal, concerned principally with the claims of US nationals against Iran, is the most important international claims tribunal to have sat in over half a century. Its jurisprudence is bound to make a uniquely important contribution to international law and, in particular, the law relating to aliens. The series is the only complete and fully indexed report of the decisions of this unique Tribunal. These Reports are essential for all practitioners in the field of international claims, academics in private and public international law and comparative lawyers as well as all Governments and law libraries. Each volume contains a detailed consolidated index and tables of cases covering the whole series to date.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIran-U.S. Claims Tribunal Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byEdward Helgeson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.