All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a saying in Arabic, me and my brother against my cousin, and me and my cousin against the outsider. Iran's Influence is the first comprehensive analysis of the role that Iran plays both in Middle Eastern and global politics. Expert Iranian author Elaheh Rostami Povey provides a much-needed account of one of the Middle East's most controversial and misunderstood countries. Based on several years of original research carried out in Iran and across the Middle East, this insightful guide presents t only a fascinating introduction to the country, but also essential new ideas to help the reader understand the Middle East.
- Author BiographyElaheh Rostami-Povey is a writer and researcher. She is affiliated to the London Middle East Institute and Centre for Gender Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. She is the author of Afghan Women (Zed 2013) and Women, Work and Islamism (Zed 2011) published under her pen name, Maryam Poya.
- Author(s)Dr. Elaheh Rostami-Povey
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine135 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.