All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionIraq: A Lost War deals with the impact of September 11th on the occupation of Iraq and the U.S. declaration of war on international terrorism. It investigates whether war in Iraq was morally justified and whether coalition forces capturing and hanging its president were morally and legally acceptable internationally.
- Author BiographyMOHAMED EL-SHIBINY is the former UNESCO Chief Technical Advisor for East Africa, the Philippines, and Qatar and Regional Representative for the Middle East Gulf States as well as Dean of the Faculty of Education and Islamic Studies at Sultan Qaboos University, Oman and advisor to the Minister of Higher Education in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Author(s)Mohamed El-Shibiny
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.