All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book analyzes the political events in Iraq that gave rise to one of the most brutal and sophisticated regimes of the modern era.Analyzing the country's history from 1941 to the Ba'ath Party's takeover of the government in 1968, Michael Eppel re-creates the domestic, social, and ideological climate that led to the establishment of Saddam Hussein's despotic control of Iraq in 1979.
- Author BiographyMichael Eppel, senior lecturer at the University of Haifa in Israel, is the author of The Palestine Conflict in the History of Modern Iraq and has written many articles on Iraqi history.
- Author(s)Michael Eppel
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.