All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects first-person accounts from Iraqi Jews about the lives they led in Iraq's once-vibrant, 2,500-year-old Jewish community - once the world centre of Jewish life.
- Author BiographyTAMAR MORAD is a journalist who has worked at the Wall Street Journal, Jerusalem Post, and the Israeli daily Ha'aretz. ROBERT SHASHA is founder and president of the Cotswold Group, a real estate ownership and management company. DENNIS SHASHA is a professor of computer science at the Courant Institute of New York University, USA.
- Author(s)Dennis Shasha,Robert Shasha,Tamar Morad
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Oral History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.