All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhile it is easy to appreciate the natural beauty of Ireland, the Emerald Isle's history is also a rich and complex subject of study. Spanning prehistoric and Celtic Ireland to modern times, this concise, illustrated volume examines the people, religion, social changes, and politics that have evolved into the traditional of modern Ireland. Henry Weisser takes the reader on a journey through Ireland's past, to show how historic events have left an indelible mark in everything from architecture and ecomy, to the spirit and lifestyles of the Irish people.
- Author BiographyHenry Weisser is Professor of History at Colorado State University specialising in British and Irish history. He received his doctorate degree from Columbia University and has visited Wales many times, often bringing groups of American students with him. He is the author of nine books and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Henry Weisser
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2016
- Content Note50 b/w photos & maps
- Weight250 g
- Width180 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.