All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the ways in which the complicated revolution in British newspapers, the New Journalism, influenced Irish politics, culture, and newspaper practices. The essays here further illuminate the central role of the press in the evolution of Irish nationalism and modernism in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyKaren Steele is Chair and Professor of English at Texas Christian University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleNew Directions in Irish & Irish American Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKaren Steele,Michael De Nie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.