All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first expansive study of how when the Popish Plot of 1678 came to light, fears of an Irish Catholic rebellion amongst Ireland's uneasy Protestant elite, who dominated over the Catholic majority population, were manipulated in England in an attempt to block the Catholic Duke of York from succeeding to the throne.
- Author BiographyJOHN GIBNEY is a Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellow at the Moore Institute for Research in the Humanities and Social Studies, NUI Galway. A graduate of Trinity College, Dublin, he was formerly an NEH Fellow at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA.
- Author(s)John Gibney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.