All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIris folding has been a popular papercraft for many years, and Maruscha Gaasenbeek's beautiful designs have attracted many followers worldwide. Here, she applies her love of iris folding to her second love, quilting, and shows you how to create stunning quilts based on unique iris-folded designs. Iris quilting, as she has called it, requires just a few basic techniques, all of which are easily mastered by following the clear instructions in the book. There are 16 gorgeous designs to choose from that can be turned into wall hangings, tablemats, bags and cushion covers, in a range of styles and colours to suit both children and adults. Each project is accompanied by step-by-step instructions, templates and details of the fabrics and other materials needed, and the reader is encouraged to try out their own colour and fabric combinations in order to create a design that is uniquely theirs.
- Author BiographyMaruscha Gaasenbeek is a professional papercrafts instructor and the author of 130 Iris Folded Cards to Make and 460 Iris Folded Cards to Make.
- Author(s)Maruscha Gaasenbeek
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note68 colour illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width202 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.