All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA strong oral tradition together with a variety of literary works and other written records have given us a broad general kwledge of the cultural and political history of the Irish immigrants who settled in North America during the past four centuries. This directory adds a further dimension to our understanding of Irish immigration and its contributions to American culture. Reflecting a growing scholarly interest in the material side of cultural history, it is the first work to offer complete information on Irish-American archival and artifact collections, historic sites, and festivals.
- Author BiographySUSAN K. ELEUTERIO-COMER is a professional folklorist specializing in ethnic group material culture.
- Author(s)Susan K.Eleuterio- Comer
- Date of Publication27/06/1988
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMaterial Culture Directories
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.