CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the carbomb killing of his wife while visiting Belfast in the Spring of 1998, American Mick McKenna is unwillingly flung headfirst into a world where the line between good and evil blurs beneath the haze of an 800-year old Irish struggle for peace and freedom. After witnessing a brutal murder, Mick is taken hostage and forced to choose between saving the life of an incent Irish beauty and stopping an assassination plot that threatens to derail the signing of an agreement which will pave the way for freedom in Northern Ireland. Mick must fight against time, an IRA splinter group, and even the FBI, in an epic battle that will leave him and the nation of Ireland changed forever.
- Author BiographyBrendan Sean Sullivan is an author, lawyer, and former journalist. He was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and emigrated to the United States in 1970. Brendan attended The Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a BA degree in Journalism. He also received his Juris Doctorate degree from Temple University School of Law. He recently published his first novel Irish Blood which is an historical fiction thriller set in Belfast in the late 1990's. Brendan lives just outside of Philadelphia with his wife and five children.
- Author(s)Brendan Sean Sullivan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.