CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionMick Bramich presents a systematic approach to playing the C/G Anglo concertina, Irish style. Many people buy or acquire an Anglo concertina and find that it is less intuitive to play than it first appears. What is needed is a systematic approach and, at last, here it is. You don't have to play specifically Irish music to utilize this style; the system employed is one of the most efficient ways of exploiting the peculiar nuances of this instrument and can be applied to any genre. Keys are presented in order of difficulty and all types of tune - including slow airs - are tackled. The book contains 17 photographs and numerous illustrations and diagrams; 14 reels, 20 jigs, 10 hornpipes and 12 miscellaneous tunes, (56 in total, many with chords), rudiments of music, an extensive bibliography and discography, and a chord chart. The optional CD contains extracts from each chapter and a selection of the tunes from the book. It is t totally essential that you be able to read musical tation to use this book, but musical tation is used without explanation. Mally's and UK product #AT102.
- Author(s)Michael Bramish
- PublisherDave Mallinson Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCleckheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDave Mallinson Publications
- Content Note30ill.
- Weight318 g
- Width208 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.