Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last a definitive, entertaining and easy to use Irish cook book bursting with the colours and flavours of Irish food. With chapters on breads & baking, breakfasts, soups, starters, mains, desserts & drinks, this also includes festive dishes and fascinating details of Irish food traditions and folklore. Written by Biddy White Lenn, this focuses on the simple, easy to find ingredients which are at the heart of Irish cooking. Fully illustrated with new colour photographs and written in an easy accessible style with step-by-step instructions, this comprehensive cookbook is also available in French and German.
- Author BiographyBiddy White Lennon is a noted cook and personality, familiar to many people as Maggie from The Riordans. She is a founder member and currently Chairwoman of the Irish Food Writers Guild. Biddy is the editor and food writer of Irish Home Diary and writes regularly for Food and Wine Magazine. Her most recent book, Wild Food, is an exciting collaboration with Evan Doyle of the famous Strawberry Tree restaurant. As a judge on The Great Irish Bake-Off, Biddy displayed her passion for great food that can be cooked by ordinary people in their own homes.
- Author(s)Biddy White Lennon
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2008
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note31 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width196 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.71
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $30.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.56
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.24
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $31.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.