All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and clear explanations of key grammar patterns and structures are reinforced and contextualized through authentic materials. You will t only learn how to construct grammar correctly, but when and where to use it so you sound natural and appropriate. Irish Grammar You Really Need to Kw will help you gain the intuition you need to become a confident communicator in your new language.
- Author BiographyEamonn O Donaill is former Director of the Language Centre in the Department of Modern Irish, University College Dublin, and author of many Irish courses for teachers and learners.
- Author(s)Eamonn O Donaill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Irish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight262 g
- Width169 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.