All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1798 Rebellion unleashed a paper war involving contemporary historians and pro-Establishment literary reviews. This volume traces this paper-warfare against the background of the Union, Catholic Emancipation, Young Ireland, Gladstone and the Fenians, Victoria's jubilees, the 1898 centenary and the South African War.
- Author BiographySTUART ANDREWS is Librarian of the Wells and Mendip Museum, UK. He is the author of two earlier books on counter-revolutionary polemic in the decades following the American and French revolutions, most recently Unitarian Radicalism: Political Rhetoric 1770-1814 (2003).
- Author(s)Stuart Andrews
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.