Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionNuala Cullen, a former Sunday Tribune columnist and a founder member of the Irish Food Writers Guild, shares some of the best Irish soup and bread recipes, from Courgette and Coriander Soup, to Aubergine and Red Pepper Soup, to a wonderful variety of recipes for delicious breads, including the traditional Yeast and Soda Breads to the more unusual Olive and Onion Bread and Parmesan Scones.
- Author BiographyFormer cookery columnist for the 'Sunday Tribune' newspaper, Nuala Cullen is a founder member of the Irish Food Writers Guild. She is the author of Savouring Ireland.
- Author(s)Nuala Cullen
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width124 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.