All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- Description<b>The national bestselling author of the League of Literary Ladies Mysteries introduces an all-new cozy culinary mystery series featuring ethnic eats.</b> After flopping as a personal chef to a Hollywood movie star, jobless Laurel Inwood finds herself humbled in Hubbard, Ohio, helping her aunt Sophie run her restaurant. Much to Laurel s dismay, Sophie s Terminal at the Tracks is t the cozy bistro her aunt would have had her believe it s a run-down greasy spoon in an old railroad station. To save the dingy diner, Laurel cooks up a plan to feature alternating ethnic cuisine as specials. But first there s the problem of the body in the booth. Slumped over a table with a receipt spike in his back is Jack Lancer the Lance of Justice an investigative reporter for local TV news. Assisted by the drop-dead gorgeous owner of the neighboring Irish store who may or may t be a suspect Laurel sets out to track down a killer who had reservations about impaling a newshound. But as she turns up the heat, will she end up in the soup herself? <b> INCLUDES RECIPES</b>
- Author Biography<b>Kylie Logan</b> is also the national bestselling author of the League of Literary Ladies Mysteries.
- Author(s)Kylie Logan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.