All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionIs Kirk Dunkirk insane? Who is he and why do he and his imaginary wife insist on bothering the fine people of Japan and the residents of Buckingham Palace? Do we really need to kw why the CEO of Honda Motors hates human cannballs? Or if Prince Charles would spank Japanese university girls for a good cause? No one cares how his smoke alarm plays Jackson 5 ringtones or that his goldfish formed a thrash metal band from Syracuse. In the same, some might say insane, tradition of Letters from a Nut, ps. My Bush Pig's Name is Boris, and The Henry Root Letters, Kirk Dunkirk takes on the biggest names in corporate Japan and around the world in this hilarious collection of ridiculous but real correspondence. If that appeals to you, then get this book and make F-Word Fridays one step closer to reality at your office. Mr. Fantastico, the man who lives in my finger, thinks it's a great idea.
- Author BiographyKirk Dunkirk is lead singer in a Kochi, Japan based prog-rock band called Shaman You. He can use chopsticks well. Scott Linyard is an actor and independent director whose films include Imo Omiai and Homer's Aquarius. He was born on Noman, a small island in the Notar Republic. Owen Wade is a tough guy from New Jersey who is pretty good at dominoes.
- Author(s)Kirk Dunkirk,Owen Wade,Scott Linyard
- PublisherBanquished Books
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBanquished Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.