All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionReport on 1983-5 excavation of a low-lying gravel site close to the Thames. A mid Iron Age ditched enclosure with four huts, and evidence suggesting horse-breeding rather than arable cultivation is followed, after a break, by Roman period enclosures that initially respect the earlier ditches but later become rectangular; structures but R-B domestic refuse up to mid 4th century. Later use in Middle Ages. Discussion of the site, finds and environment with all data in readable print; fiche. Stunning reconstruction on front cover.
- Author(s)T.G. Allen
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Series TitleThames Valley Landscapes Monograph
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content Note36 illus
- Width297 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.