Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionForget all that you kw. Remember everything else. Hillary, her sister, Molly, and niece, Heidi, have each lost themselves literally. After saving the Hawaiian Islands with Moa and discovering the Statue of Ku in Egypt, a malevolent force has separated them from their physical bodies, transporting them to an ethereal location, one in which a thought can be manifested in an instant and all actions are illusory. In this timeless space, they will lose themselves, find themselves and, in the process discover a universal secret of immortality.
- Author BiographyTricia Stewart Shiu is an award-winning screenwriter, author, and playwright, but her passion lies in crafting mystical stories. A creative spirit from a young age, she experimented with acting and wrote one-woman shows and plays. She produced a short performance piece called Doing Lunch which made its way into a short film trilogy directed by Hal Trussel. That film won Best Dramatic Short at the Houston Film Festival in 1993. The author is also a spiritualist and metaphysical adept. She has studied mediumship, pagan and Huna rituals, as well as an energy healing method called Crystalline Consciousness Technique. She also studied a variety of shamanic clearing methods and healing rituals. She creates her own line of healing essential oils and elixir sprays. Shiu's Moa series - Moa, The Statue of Ku, and Iron Shinto - sparked by her firsthand encounter with an ancient Hawaiian spirit, takes readers on a journey of exploration through her world of spiritual healing. Each chapter of the books begins with a meditative ritual that pertains to that chapter. The rituals from the first book have been published in both eBook and audio form as The Gatekeeper's Guide to Ancient Essential Oils and Rituals. In addition to her creative and spiritual endeavors, Shiu has worked as a high-level Executive Assistant for some of the most influential business executives in the Fortune 500, including Rupert Murdoch. Tricia Stewart Shiu currently lives in Southern California with her husband and their nine-year-old daughter, Sydney. Sydney is a gifted artist, whose photographs adorn the covers and illustrations grace the interiors of all three Moa books.
- Author(s)Tricia Stewart Shiu
- PublisherHuman Being Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Being Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sydney Shiu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.