All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a series of murders are blamed on a Zulu delegation visiting Eton College, Alexander Armitage and his friends chase the real assassin from the cobbled streets of London to the great deserts and savannahs of Africa. Alexander Armitage is back in the thrilling sequel to IRON HORSEMEN. Its been almost a year since he saved London, and life has returned to the structured days at Eton College, a place he still doesnt fit in. When a series of murders strike campus, they are blamed on the visiting Zulu delegation. But Alexander has doubts. In his search for the truth, he finds himself embroiled with the barons daughters dark past as they are captured and taken by armored Milli-train to the hidden city of the sky pirates. The chase is on, from the cobbled streets of London, to the great deserts and savannahs of Africa. In a steam-powered Victorian world where pirates prowl the sky and secret societies determine the future like a game of chess, Alexander learns the difference between what is savage and what is ble, while discovering the power within himself.
- Author BiographyAn award winning short story writer, Brad R. Cook began as a playwright, and joined the board of St. Louis Writers Guild in 2008, guiding the organization as President since 2011. He is a founding contributor to The Writers Lens, a resource blog for writers, and Write Pack Radio, a weekly podcast airing every Sunday. He learned to fence at thirteen and never set down his sword, but prefers to curl up with his cat and a centuries old classic. He writes during the witching hour when his muses are most active, and asks everyone to preserve our historical treasures for future generations. You can learn more at www.bradrcook.com.
- Author(s)Brad R. Cook
- PublisherTreehouse Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTreehouse Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.