Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionThree-time New York Times bestselling author Dan Ariely presents an expanded collection of his immensely popular Wall Street Journal advice column, Ask Ariely. Behavioral ecomist Dan Ariely revolutionized the way we think about ourselves, our minds, and our actions in his books Predictably Irrational, The Upside of Irrationality, and The Honest Truth about Dishonesty. Ariely applies this scientific analysis of the human condition in his Ask Ariely Q & A column in the Wall Street Journal, in which he responds to readers who write in with personal conundrums ranging from the serious to the curious: What can you do to stay calm when you're playing the volatile stock market?What's the best way to get someone to stop smoking?How can you maximize the return on your investment at an all-you-can-eat buffet?Is it possible to put a price on the human soul?Can you ever rationally justify spending thousands of dollars on a Rolex? In Irrationally Yours, a broad variety of ecomic, ethical, and emotional dilemmas are explored and addressed. Using his trademark insight and wit, Ariely helps us reflect on how we can reason our way through external and internal challenges. Readers will laugh, learn, and most importantly gain a new perspective on how to deal with the inevitable problems that plague our daily life.
- Author(s)Dan Ariely
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width168 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Read bySimon Jones
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time202
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.