All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegendary comic writer Mark (KINGDOM COME) Waid takes superhero comics to the next level asking the question, What if the world's greatest superhero decided to become the world's greatest super-villain? Don't miss the Eisner Award-minated series that has taken the comic book industry by storm! Volume 5 of BOOM!'s original ongoing superhero series from comics legend Mark Waid! IRREDEEMABLE dares to ask the question: what if the world's greatest hero decided to become the world's greatest villain? What happens to a world when a savior betrays it...and who can stop it? A twilight of the superheroes -style story that examines the nature of good and evil from the writer of KINGDOM COME and EMPIRE!
- Author BiographyMark Waid, Alabama native and current Los Angeleno, has written stories for every major comics publisher, and his seminal graphic novel, KINGDOM COME, is one of the best-selling graphic novels of all time. Peter Krause is an American comic book artist. He is best known for his work on various DC Comics titles, most notably the Superman-related titles and THE POWER OF SHAZAM! with Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family. Krause, a graduate of the University of Minnesota, currently works as a freelance illustrator.
- Author(s)Mark Waid
- PublisherBoom! Studios
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Series TitleIrredeemable
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoom! Studios
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width169 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Krause
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.