Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionLet $G$ be a simple classical algebraic group over an algebraically closed field $K$ of characteristic $p \ge 0$ with natural module $W$. Let $H$ be a closed subgroup of $G$ and let $V$ be a n-trivial irreducible tensor-indecomposable $p$-restricted rational $KG$-module such that the restriction of $V$ to $H$ is irreducible. In this paper the authors classify the triples $(G,H,V)$ of this form, where $H$ is a disconnected maximal positive-dimensional closed subgroup of $G$ preserving a natural geometric structure on $W$.
- Author BiographyTimothy Burness, University of Bristol, United Kingdom. Soumaia Ghandour, Lebanese University, Nabatieh, Lebanon. Donna M. Testerman, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Donna M. Testerman,Soumaia Ghandour,Timothy C. Burness
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.