All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on care workers for the elderly, this book examines the paradoxical position of irregular migrants in European society, who are often labelled as 'illegal' residents but who in fact provide much needed, essential support to welfare systems.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Ambrosini is Professor of Sociology of Migration at the University of Milan, Italy. He has over 150 publications which include his widely adopted textbook, Sociologia Delle Migrazioni.
- Author(s)Maurizio Ambrosini
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.