All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Exempt Organizations (EO) unit within the Tax Exempt and Government Entities (TE/GE) division at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) reviews organisations' applications for tax-exempt status to determine whether to grant status and oversees existing exempt organisations' compliance with the tax code. To identify exempt organisations for possible examination, EO uses a variety of information sources: for example, EO receives referrals of exempt organisation ncompliance from third parties, such as the public, and other parts of IRS. This book describes these processes and assesses the adequacy of examination selection controls.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight298 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAustin H. White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.