All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a new generation of retirees. In fact, the definition of retiree: A person who has retired from full-time work does t fit the population of baby boomers w in their 50s and 60s. There is longer a 'one size fits all' for this age group or the generation just ahead and just behind them. Since there are longer 'lock-step' approaches or answers to post-career life, many people fear they will lose the quality of life they have kwn, including their identities and roles in society. This book offers a thoughtful, intentional and proactive approach to exploring, planning, and choosing a life and legacy for one's later years that is individualized and unique to each person.
- Author BiographyDonna M. Bennett, M.A., LP is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota, and a Personal and Professional Development Coach. Ms. Bennett has combined her training as a psychologist and her career in corporate, small business, academic and non-profit organizations to focus on coaching people during the key transitional phases of their lives. She is co-founder of, and an instructor for, Encore Transitions: Preparing for Post-Career Life, offered by the College of Continuing Education at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Donna M Bennett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.