CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the readers with the heart touching story of Biplob, a budding doctor, and the situations he goes through and has to confront while achieving his goals in life. The author seems to question the validation or reality behind the popular saying that 'Everything is fair in Love and War', and he achieves this through his treatment of the theme of Love in the story of the protagonist, Biplob. The book tells a story of love, reality and the compromised life we live. The themes and subject matter dealt with in the book are easy to relate to and can be enjoyed by everyone. The style of writing is informal and first person narrative helps the readers to vicariously go through the journey taken by the characters in the story, which further increases the appeal of the book.
- Author BiographyRanu Das is presently studying M.B.B.S in India; he has a penchant for reading and creative writing. He also enjoys swimming and playing chess.
- Author(s)Ranu Das
- PublisherPower Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPower Publishers
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.