All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionStop Struggling to Find Mr. Right! Do you end up dating the same type of guy over and over again and wonder why you can't seem to meet Mr. Right? Don't worry, we've all done it, but Paul J. Meredith has learned how to stop that cycle and he has helped thousands of women find their mates - t by losing weight, t by changing their wardrobes, but by simply changing the way that they think about dating. If you've ever felt that Dating is a Game - and You Didn't Want to Play - It's Time To Listen Up Maybe Dating is a Game. But it's a game in the same way a job interview is a game - society has given years of social cues, stereotypes and clues that we need to follow, much in the same way job interviewees follow certain rules in order to land their dream job. But what are these social cues and how can we incorporate them and still be our authentic selves? The reasons why the methods in this book work so well is because they encourage and highlight your authentic self. It's the other stuff that gets in the way. Meredith's book, IS IT ANY WONDER YOU'RE SINGLE! Everything you wish you knew about landing Mr. Right, will help you identify the characteristics of your Mr. Right, and then help you identify the behaviors or assets that are turning-off this type of person (or turning them on!) You'll gain a much deeper understanding of the way men think, finally understanding why they are the way they are. You'll learn how to create curiosity, intrigue and desire in the men you want to attract, while eliminating the men who are wasting your time. From first date to the big move in, Paul J. Meredith will be your personal love coach. If you've been searching for Mr. Right and only find Mr. Wrongs or even Mr. Not Quites, than order IS IT ANY WONDER YOU'RE SINGLE today and see what you've been missing.
- Author BiographyHaving been a serial dater for over 15 years, Paul J. Meredith has been through the dating trenches. He went from not being able to get a date to the point where dating became an addiction. During this time, Paul noticed many patterns and mistakes that were common among women. These patterns were holding them back from finding the right person and were opening them up to being used and hurt. He realized it didn't have to be this way. If these women had some guidance, they could significantly increase their dating success, weeding out all the guys that were just wasting their time. Paul has been 'officially' studying male-female interactions and early stages of relationships since 2005. His knowledge base is comprised of life lessons combined with years of studying social dynamics. He has been to many seminars, bootcamps, and has read countless books on dating written for both men and women. Paul is passionate about helping women to understand the way men think, as well as to better understand their own thoughts and actions. He currently resides in Toronto, Canada where he lives a healthy and active lifestyle. When he's not spending time at the gym, you can often find him enjoying his other passion - sailing, as well as spending time with his family, friends and his long term girlfriend Kelly. Paul is also involved in modelling and acting which allow not only for his creative side to come out but also as a great way to meet new people.
- Author(s)Paul J Meredith
- PublisherPaul J. Meredith
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul J. Meredith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.