Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLaw is one of the most important but impenetrable subjects. It affects us all. It protects us from crime. It provides us with consumer rights. It tells us what happens to our property if we get divorced and when we die. So, of course, it's going to be complex. And expensive when you need advice. But wouldn't you like to kw a bit about it? So that you don't feel quite so stupid when faced with a legal issue or legal language? Maybe you'd like to be a lawyer. But will you like it? Before you sign up to do a law degree, wouldn't it be helpful to kw a little bit about it? Because - and this is typical of law - universities don't like you to have done any before you do law with them. So you can't find out beforehand. Maybe you would have liked to have been a lawyer but never had the chance. You can still learn about it w. Maybe you'd like to be able to get better value from your lawyer when you next talk to him or her because you'll have a better grasp of the termilogy they use, so you'll understand more and it will take less time - which may even reduce the size of your legal bill. Wouldn't that be nice? If any of these questions resonate with you, you're in the right place. This book tells you what the law is and why.
- Author(s)Christopher Stoakes
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.