All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEat this and live to be a hundred. Don't, and you'll die next month. Today, hyperbole dominates the media, which makes separating science from fiction an arduous task when deciding what to eat, what chemicals to avoid and what's best for the environment. In Is That a Fact?, bestselling author Dr Joe Schwarcz carefully navigates through the storm of misinformation to help us separate fact from folly and shrewdness from foolishness.
- Author BiographyDr. Joe Schwarcz is director of McGill University's Office for Science and Society and the author of 13 bestselling books. Well known for his informative and entertaining lectures, Dr. Schwarcz has received numerous awards for teaching and deciphering science for the public. He is the host of the radio program The Dr. Joe Show, and has appeared hundreds of times on television. He lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Joe Schwarcz
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.