All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing a specifically Christian approach to assisted death, Paul Badham offers an argument based on theological understanding and human experience which challenges conventional doctrines.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr Paul Badham is Professor of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Wales Lampeter, where for the past twenty-five years he has directed an MA programme in Death and Immortality. He is a Vice-President of the Modern Churchpeople's Union and a Patron of Dignity in Dying (formerly the Voluntary Euthanasia Society).
- Author(s)Paul Badham
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.