Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionFor 25 years, Bob Smith hosted a two-hour radio broadcast from WXXI AM in Rochester New York, called 1370 Connection. The five-day a week broadcasts brought figures from government, business, entertainment and the local community to WXX I microphones. Listeners could call and speak to Bob and his guests, asking questions and making comments. On April 12, 2013, after his broadcast, Bob suffered a serious hemorrhagic stroke at his desk. This is the story of Bob's experiences both before and after his stroke and talks about the challenges he will face in the coming years. We can learn from Bob's experiences.
- Author(s)John J Larish
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.