All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionOnly yesterday you were practicing tummy time with your infant, and suddenly you're staring at the kindergarten registration form! Though sometimes, we'd love to freeze time, the reality stands: kindergarten is coming. Did you kw that today's kindergarten classroom is very different than it was years ago? New standards of education mean more is expected of your child at every stage, and the early childhood curriculum is fast-paced from day one. As parents, we want to ensure that our children are well-prepared to start their formal education, but, many of us don't kw where to start and most of us don't have the time. Get the inside scoop directly from kindergarten teachers and parents who have experienced students' success throughout the years and kw the do's and don'ts to preparing students for a great first year. This easy-to-read and fun-to-follow book reveals at-home activities and valuable information to prepare your child in a way that is stress-free and fun for both of you. Practice essential skills for early reading and math Use checklists to follow your child's progress Get started instantly with tips, activities & more Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten? provides everything you need to prepare your child for kindergarten while having fun and spending precious time together.
- Author(s)A Miata
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.