All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionIs there trouble in paradise? Are the alarm bells going off? Don't hit the soze button. It might be too late when you finally wake up! Put that twitterpated, excited, yearning, get-a-room feeling back into your marriage. Falling in love was easy like in the fairy tales. Preventing divorce, staying in love and keeping your relationship vibrant and healthy can bring you back to reality with a painful jolt. All marriage castles have cracks that need filling and repairing before the walls disintegrate. It doesn't matter if you are vaguely dissatisfied, very dissatisfied or at the end of your rope this book will give you the keys to repair & strengthen your relationship. The information is presented in a way that's real, conversational, and extremely easy to use. Why? Because Debbie's experience being married for 33 years combined with her research on relationships gives her the unique ability to share with you these subjects in a very personal and upbeat way. You'll d your head when you recognize a situation similar to your own, and feel the light bulb of understanding flash brilliantly when you get an A-Ha! moment about your own relationship issues. What's more, the concepts discussed are so universal yet so flexible that you can easily adapt any of them to fit the unique needs of your relationship and your circumstances. It is truly a wonderful resource for any relationship, matter how long it has existed or the depth of problems it faces. Discover the Secrets: Go from criticism to compliments Get what you want out of you marriage Easy steps to rekindle the flame How to fall back into love again Keep from using sex as a weapon Be respected and valued in your marriage Stop the fighting, bitterness, and disappointment Increase affection and romance Stop being dumped on and run over Have your emotional needs met Have common visions and goals while retaining individuality Included in the 31 building blocks you will find out how to void the pitfalls that create strife, be given the List Exercise and relationship quiz to discover marital bliss also gift giving and dating ideas.
- Author BiographyDebbie Gerber is an author, speaker, and Marriage Advocate. Debbie & Gaylan have been married for over 33 years. They have 3 grown married kids and 4 of the greatest grand kids ever. They have two dogs; Chi Chi a Chihuahua-Minipin mix and Simba a red Pomeranian. Her areas of expertise includes: Deb Gerber is the Author of: Is Your Relationship Castle Under Siege? 31 Building Blocks to a Happy Ending, a book published to assist people to reach their highest relationship potentials. Debbie is the founder of Attaining Happiness in Marriage in 7 Simple Steps an online interactive approach to marriage improvement with online guidance. A successful entrepreneur and business owner of over 30 years Business Idea Wizard and Problem Solver Founder and former co-owner of Royal Crown Records. Owner of Scatter Genius, LLC Teacher, Trainer and Life Coach World Traveler She loves to write, travel, take photos, listen to music, read, learn new things, and work on the internet. She likes to make everyone around her feel good about them selves. Her mission is to help couples achieve the marriage of their dreams. She wants couples everywhere to support her happy marriage crusade.
- Author(s)Debbie Gerber
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.